Just as dentures are designed to fit into your mouth, they are designed to fit into your life. Dentures don’t just change your life, they improve it. They are designed with comfort and efficiency in mind and can help you maintain the quality of life you had enjoyed before tooth loss occurred. However, they do need to be removed on a nightly basis for cleaning. Listed below are just a few of the benefits one can expect with dentures.
– Dentures can be customized for a few teeth (partial dentures) or entire rows of teeth (complete dentures).
– Dentures are artificial, but closely mimic the look and feel of natural teeth.
– Dentures are removable and can be easily cleaned by soaking them in a denture solution while you sleep.
– Dentures are a suitable alternative to dental implants, which require a strong jawbone.
– Dentures fill in gaps left behind by missing teeth that can increase your risk of tooth decay and cause your gums to loosen, which results in tooth slippage.
– Dentures improve the look of your smile, which in return can boost your self-image and self-esteem.
To learn more about dentures, or to schedule an appointment with your dentist at Jeffrey A Lowry DDS, call our office in Riverside, California at 951-263-7001. Dr. Jeffrey Lowry and our entire team want to ensure your oral health is shining for years to come.